Shark NR96 Powered Lift Away Canister Vacuum Cleaner Reviews 2018
If you are about to clean your large house, a canister vacuum cleaner is a good option. Shark Canister Vacuum is one among them. In overall cleaning performance of this Canister Vacuum, many are similar to upright vacuums, but they excel at the most complicated tasks. Canister vacuum cleaners are easier to move around. With its long, adjustable hoses, they are handy enough for cleaning upholstery, stairs, and drapes. A canister vacuum makes it easy to clean your entire house, including hardwood floors. The vacuum canister cleaner rolls around on wheels and has a long reach for cleaning jobs high and low. Most are excellent at cleaning bare floors but struggle a bit with carpet. However, the best canister vacuums are strong enough to dig into thick carpets without any extra work.
Shark Rotator Powered Lift Away Reviews 2018 – NR96
The Shark NR96 become the best canister vacuum for its compact size, lightweight, and manoeuvrability. This best rated vacuum cleaner doesn’t have a large footprint, and hence it is easy to store. Moreover, the canister body is fairly lightweight, while the little vacuum head and swivel steering make the nozzle of Shark Canister Vacuum very easy to turn and also move. One more popular feature of Shark Rotator Powered Lift Away Canister (NR96) is the LED lights on the front of the nozzle. It helps tremendously if you are vacuuming in dimly lite areas or behind or below the furniture. It is very easy to change the attachments of the Shark Vacuum Canister and the sound produced by it is very less.
Some more likes of this best Canister vacuum are the retractable power cord and low profile cleaning head. As this is a compact vacuum cleaner, the size of the dust canister is very less that fills rapidly. Hence it has to be frequently emptied. It is not really a bad thing to consider. This is the first ever canister vacuum that comes with the lift away feature that allows you to carry the motor/dust-canister assembly with one hand and the hose/wand with the other. The shark nr96 vacuum also has HEPA filtration, a retractable power cord and a low profile nozzle. Also, it performs well on bare floors, carpet and pet hair. You can use this vacuum on both hard floor and carpet as it owns a brush roll on/off feature.
Didn't find the right price? Set price alert below
Shark NR96 Rotator Powered Lift Away Canister Features
- HEPA filters.
- Automatic Cord Rewind.
- Lift Away Pod is lightweight and so easy to carry.
- Powerful suction cleans bare floor surfaces.
- 1100 Watts Power.
- 23 inches Power cord.
- Fingertip controls for brush roll on/off.
- 5 Year limited warranty.
- Cleaner head has a cleaning path width of 8.5 inches
Highlights of Shark NR96 Canister Vacuum
- The dusting brush of Shark Canister vacuum is designed to work on all surfaces.
- Crevice tool that comes with this Shark NR96 is 5 inches long and helps you get into narrow and hard-to-reach areas.
- The power brush of this best canister vacuum picks up pet hair and ground in dirt on both carpet and upholstery.
- All tools of this Shark Canister Vacuum can be attached to the end of the handle/hose or at the end of the wand. moreover, the dusting brush and crevice tool can also be deposited onboard the vacuum.
- The Shark NR96 Rotator Powered Lift Away Canister has Anti-Allergen Complete Seal Technology. This means it comes with HEPA level filtration and a sealed system.
- A sealed system of Shark ensures that all the air entering the vacuum gets passed through the filters before it is exhausted from the vacuum.
- The Shark Canister Vacuum NR96 has 3 filters. Two pre-motor filters namely 1 felt and 1 foam. Another one is a post-motor filter namely HEPA. All the three filters are washable.
- Through Shark Vacuum reviews 2018, you can also know that it is also called as a 2 in 1 vacuum. Because this can be used as a canister vacuum and also a handheld vacuum cleaner.
- In lift away mode you basically leave the wheels of the canister behind and “lift away” the motor/dust-canister assembly.
- A quick release foot pedal of Shark Canister vacuum NR96 makes it easy to detach the lift away pod.
- The brushroll in the Shark cleaner head is motorized which is very helpful when cleaning the carpet.
- There is also a suction release valve on the handle of Shark Vacuum Cleaner. This valve can be opened or closed to control the suction at the end of the wand or hose.
<< Also, check Eureka Mighty Mite Canister Vacuum Cleaner 3670g Reviews >>
|Price history for Shark NR96 Rotator Powered Lift Away Canister Vacuum|
Shark NR96 Specifications
|Shark Canister Vacuum NR96 Specs|
|Product Type||Canister Vacuum|
|Colour||Rose Gun Metal|
|Brush roll on/off||Yes|
|Cord Length||23 feet|
|Net weight||10.3 pounds|
|Cleaning path||14 inches approximately|
|Overall length||32.7 inches|
|Attachments||Dusting brush, small pet power brush, 5 inch crevice tool, straight suction nozzle, adjustable extension wand, main cleaning head.|
- Rose gun metal
- Cleans carpets and bare floors
- Never loses suction power
- Anti-allergen, HEPA washable filters
- Advanced swivel steering
Pros and Cons of Shark Canister vacuum NR96
- Not too heavy.
- Good suction.
- Not too loud.
- Low profile Nozzle.
- Retractable power cord.
- Maneuvers well.
- Very helpful liftaway feature.
- Main cleaner head is small.
- Small Dust Container.
- On/Off switch is on the canister body.
The Shark is one of the best house-care brands developed by SharkNinja Operating LLC, a trusted brand in small household appliances and cleaning solutions. By providing innovative products with high functionality SharkNinja has rapidly formed out a significant market share in the housewares industry. And hence become one of the leading companies in this area. From cutting-edge, market leading vacuum cleaners to high-quality coffee systems, Shark products positively impact people’s lives every day. The Shark’s products are widely distributed through well-noted retailers and special stores, and also through its websites.
<< Check, Panasonic MC CL935 Canister Vacuum Reviews >>back to menu ↑
In conclusion, the Shark Rotator Powered Lift Away Canister (NR96) impressed us with its cleaning powers across a range of surfaces, we ultimately determined that the Lift-Away feature is the better deal. For fans of the pure canister design or those who don’t bother about the extra weight, however, the Shark Canister NR96 would make a fine and very visually attractive choice. The Shark NR96 is great for both small to medium sized homes and should be thankful for its compact design and versatility. Hence, go through the above given Shark Rotator Powered Lift Away Reviews 2018 and make a better decision. Thanks for visiting us!!! Happy shopping!!